Department of Management offers a unique BBA Programme – “BBA in Integrated marketing and New Media”. The aim of the Programme is to bring out the graduates with the knowledge and create, execute marketing strategies using a variety of channels and tactics. The programme covers the pertinent topics like Digital marketing, Advertising Management, Market Research, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Consumer Behavior, and more. The programme is specially designed to introduce the students to the field of Integrated Marketing communications and to help them make better marketing decisions. The programme also creates an environment of activity-oriented learning and an opportunity to develop the core competencies of Business Administration for the students.
Programme Specific Outcome
- PSO 1 -Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrated marketing communication theories and concepts along with being capable of understanding and resolving managerial issues in a successful manner
- PSO 2 - Explore and reflect about challenges, develop opportunities in the media and marketing industry environment; and demonstrate effective communication skills consistent with a professional marketing environment
- PSO 3 - Understand one’s own capability to set achievable targets and complete them; and develop integrated marketing solutions for businesses by employing appropriate media strategies.
- PSO 4 - Launch a successful business career in a meaningful way, contributing to personal,
- PSO 5 - Professional and societal growth; and pursue lifelong learning and achieve holistic development.
- PSO 6 - Take up challenging assignments and work for nation building in various sectors and industries.
The Programme is designed to teach the primary motive of making a student industry-ready and providing them with the necessary skills to start a career. Therefore, the course has a wide scope and plenty of job opportunities are available to BBA graduates in the market.
Career Opportunities after BBA in Integrated Marketing and New Media
The management graduates are trained in a variety of skills and hence can take up career opportunities in a number of areas in the private as well as government sector. Given below are some common areas of employment after their graduation.
Popular further education opportunities include:
- Banks, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sector
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Consultancy
- Investment Banking
- Information Technology (IT)
Moreover, all the students are involved in Entrepreneurship Development Club which help students to develop their Entrepreneurial qualities and ensure some brighten their career in business.
- Media Studies – Master of Arts
- Information Science – Master
- Journalism – Master
- Communication – Master of Arts
- Digital Media – Master
- Digital Experience Innovation – Master
- Public Relations/Corporate Communication – Post-Graduate Certificate
- Marketing or Brand Management – Certificate
- Advertising – Diploma
- Interactive Media Design – Diploma